1. Shows program type objects with dependencies.
2. After activating FILES (ON) switch files and related dependencies are also shown.
3. After selecting with mouse an object (MEREPC) all the dependencies up to the defined level are shown (in this case are shown up to level 2).
4. It is always possible to hide the non selected objects to clean the workspace, activating the switch “Hide->Unselected“.
5. At any time it is possible to hide files. Activating switch FILES (OFF).
6. At any time it is possible to select groups of objects using the mouse with right button click.
7. It is also possible to find objects by name using the “Search” tool.
8. It is also possible to find initial or final nodes (corresponding to start/end programs). This allow find main execution paths.